- 2011+ Mustang: Chassis, strut, and springs.
- 2005+ chassis.
- Both 2005-2010 and 2011+ struts.
- 2011+ springs. Does not fit 2005-2010 springs, OEM or aftermarket.
- Provides camber adjustment (otherwise not adjustable).
- Lowered Mustangs can be aligned to factory specifications.
- Camber is adjustable without affecting caster.
- Negative camber may be increased for competition.
- Provides caster adjustment (otherwise not adjustable).
- Caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- Spherical bearing mount eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the articulation required for steering and suspension movement.
- Improves dynamic alignment stability by eliminating stock rubber-bushed upper strut mount.
- Bolts on. No drilling or cutting required.
- Quick Click Firewall Adjuster
- Speed Release Quadrant
- Replaces weak factory Plastic Quadrant
- Makes on the fly adjustments of your clutch easy
- Features a self locking mechanism
- Silver Anodized Finish
Quick Click Firewall Adjuster is the most economical and best engineered firewall adjuster ever devised for your 1979-2004 Ford Mustang. Featuring a built in self locking mechanism that allows for you to simply turn it to a desired setting and never worry about it again. Locks on every quarter turn of the adjuster. Large firewall backing plate to eliminate firewall flex and premature cable wear.
Quality Construction: CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum with an extra thick base for additional firewall support.
- Recommended for use with 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Ti-VCT Supercharger Kit M-6066-MGT525D and M-6066-MGT624D
- One heat range colder than the stock 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT engine spark plugs
- 0.035 plug gap for supercharged applications recommended.
- Sold in engine sets of 8